Setting CI/CD Integration
Add AutoCloud as the last step of your CI/CD pipeline to get a version after each deploy. This configuration works at the account level. You may enable this by heading over to the account that you wish to create a CI/CD Configuration for.
- On the accounts that you wish to comfigure, choose "Setup CI/CD"
2. Select the CI/CD provider. Gitlab, Github and Jenkins are currently supported.
3. Select the emails that will get the Summary Report (optional)
4. Click "Create" to save your configuration.
5. A Configuration was created. Now it's time to use it in your CI/CD Provider. Copy the source code to your clipboard. Add this snippet of code as the last step of your job list in your pipeline configuration.
6. Verify that the last build step was created in your CI/CD provider. This is an example of how the pipeline should look like:
7. That's it! Now whenever you deploy, you will get a Summary Report with a link to the version created for your Visual Service Discovery.