Terraform Blueprints & IaC Cat...
Integration with Source Control (GitLab)
Terraform Blueprints can be integrated with a Source Control system, to automatically create a pull request with generated Terraform code and enable GitOps workflows
- Log in to your GitLab account to create a personal access token.
- Select User Settings > Access Tokens.
- Enter a Token name and Expiration date.
- Select both of the following scopes:
- Select Create personal access token. Copy the token.
- In AutoCloud, go to the setting page pane > Settings > Integrations. > Source Control
- Pate the token and enter a nickname for the token.
- Click Save and you're all set