Integration with Source Control (Github)
Terraform Blueprints can be integrated with a Source Control system, to automatically create a pull request with generated Terraform code.
- Head over to the IaC Catalog page, and click "Add Integrations"
2. Grant access to the AutoCloud Github app. Click the OPEN GITHUB button to open the GitHub installation page.
3. On that page, choose your organization, then provide access to the repositories you will use with AutoCloud’s IAC generator. Once they've authorized, you will be redirected to AutoCloud.
4. Grant access to all repositories or just some. Don't forget to save.
5. That's it. All connected Repositories will show up.
The integration between Github and Autocloud is very sensitive. If you are experiencing issues, follow the next steps.
- Head over to the Settings page, select Source Control under Integrations and hit Open Github.
2. This will take you to Github, were you can configure the installation of the autocloud-githubapp. Click Configure.
3. To troubleshoot the Github integration, you'll have to uninstall it. It's the last option in the following screen:
4. With the Github app uninstalled, you can now repeat the Github integration process.