Azure ActiveDirectory SAML Integration
1. Go to the Enterprise Application management page for your Azure ActiveDirectory tenant.
2. Select New Application
3. Select Create your own application and choose Integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery (Non-gallery), fill the name and click Create.
4. Once the application that has been created, select Single sign-on from the left menu and then SAML.
5. Select Edit in the Basic SAML Configuration and complete the Identifier with the Autocloud Organization ID and the Reply URL with https://auth.autocloud.io/sso/login, then click Save.
6. Edit the Attributes & Claims, then set the values as shown in the screenshot and save the changes.
7. Edit the SAML Certificates and change the Signing Options to Sign SAML response and assertion, then save the changes.
1. Click on the Users and groups setting for the AutoCloud SAML application
2. Click on Add user/group
3. Search for a user or goup, select the user or group in the results, and click Select
4. Assign the AutoCloud SAML application to the user or group
1. Download the Federation Metadata XML from the Single sign-on configuration for the AutoCloud SAML application
2. Go to AutoCloud's single sign-on settings page.
3. Upload the Federation Metadata XML file to AutoCloud
4. Ensure that the Active toggle is slid to on
1. Go to the AutoCloud SAML application in Azure
2. Click on the Single sign on configuration
3. Click on the Test button and then the Test sign in button
4. Authenticate with Azure
5. Another tab should open and you should be logged into AutoCloud