Available Quick Starts
AutoCloud can assist you in creating an initial IaC Blueprint so you can understand how our IaC Catalog functionality works. At present, we offer tutorials for AWS, Azure, and GCP but our system supports any platform for which there is a Terraform provider.
The actual code for these quickstarts can be found below, although we recommend just using them directly from within the AutoCloud platform as we will automatically create a Terraform token for you.
In order to use one of these quickstarts, follow the below steps:
- Choose your preferred provider
- Download the source code (a zip file will download)
2. 5 (optional) If you downloaded your quickstart directly from GitHub using one of the links above instead of downloading the zip file from within AutoCloud, then follow these directions to generate and configure a Terraform token: AutoCloud Terraform Provider Authentication
3. Follow the detailed instructions in the README.md in order to publish your Blueprint.
4. Once completed, you will see the Blueprint for the KMS Encrypted S3 Bucket (if you used the AWS quickstart) in your AutoCloud account. It has been created under the Drafts tab. You can now test the blueprint.
When ready, publish the blueprint. Your AutoCloud Terraform Blueprint is now ready to be deployed to the rest of your organization.